We are a community of faith who loves and accepts everyone. Join us in church or online as we journey in deepening the knowledge of God’s love for us revealed in the face of Jesus Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit, and seeking to overflow this grace into the world.
All online services can be joined using this button
Our latest news updates
- Worth Abbey Pilgrims FestivalOn Bank Holiday Monday, 29th August, the Abbot and Monks of Worth Abbey invite all local parishes, including Cuckfield, to…
- 7th August: Eighth Sunday after TrinityHere are the newsletter and pew sheet for this week (containing readings, prayers, service times, and community news).
- Family Film Club: Bee MovieJoin us in Church on Friday 19th August for a screening of Dreamworks’ Bee Movie! A fun evening for all…
- Summer Theatre & Performance ClubCome and sing, create and perform! Our Key Stage 2 Theatre & Performance Club takes place in Church on three…
- 31st July: Seventh Sunday after TrinityHere are the newsletter and pew sheet for this week (containing readings, prayers, service times, and community news).
Discover more …
Baptism & Marriage
Youth & Families
Roof Project Appeal
Friends of Holy Trinity
Get in touch
Our recent messages & sermons
Holy Trinity Cuckfield
Sermons from our main services, which we hope you will enjoy.
Please do consider subscribing, and maybe join us for worship sometime. You will be so welcome.
A prayer for this time of anxiety
God of all compassion, your love never fails. Help us to listen to the tranquillity of your presence within our lives, so that we may grow in the knowledge that your Son, Jesus Christ, walks beside us, and your Holy Spirit comforts us at the heart of our being; for you are One God, world without end. Amen
With love from all at Holy Trinity