Much remains uncertain in regard to the pandemic. However, Jane, Brian and Michael have decided to take a cautious approach to the unlocking promoted by the government. We suggest the following:
- The use of facemasks in church will be up to worshippers. However, in the seating arrangements, we will allow for people to sit slightly apart, and there will have more seating in the building.
- People are welcome to sing, although we anticipate that many will wish to do so with their masks on. However, this is your personal choice. Please remember that some will be reluctant.
- I (or whoever administers Communion) will still mask, and it will continue to be brought to you.
- The common cup will not return at present. Although many long for this, we believe that it is not yet the right time.
- We will aim to keep the church well ventilated.
- It is no longer necessary to book via the website other than as a guide to help us contact people should we need to. Again, this will be personal choice.