- This event has passed.
Lent Course 2022: Life on the Breadline
Join us each week during Lent for ‘Life on the Breadline‘, a six-part course to explore and provoke our Christian response to poverty.
Each session follows the same format, which is planned to take an hour – combining prayer, a short video, a Bible passage, guided reflections, discussion questions, and take-away actions.
Each week we’ll run two sessions (Thursdays at 7pm, on the church Zoom link – and Fridays at 3pm, in Church) which will cover the same material, so you can choose which day to join.
- Christian responses to poverty (3rd & 4th March)
- ‘Love thy neighbour’ – poverty and inequality (10th & 11th March)
- Race, ethnicity, austerity and faith (17th & 18th March)
- Deficits and assets (24th & 25th March)
- Housing (in)justice (31st March & 1st April)
- Poverty and structural inequality (7th & 8th April)
Please do join us on line or in church – we look forward to seeing you.